Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One Crazy Summer

Well it has been quite a while since I posted last. This summer has been quite the roller coaster; and because I am using this blog as my journal, I am going to start at the beginning. I am hoping that eventually I will get through the entire summer.
So the beginning of the summer started off as any normal summer. Everyone wanting to have a good time and stay cool. Here are Bridon and Danner with some of their friends on a water slide in our back yard. It was a great start to the summer with friends Porter, Connor, Seth, Noah and a few others who were not able to be captured one photo.

Kyler and Macey couldn't miss out on the fun; although, they did not want to join the madness on the water slide. They decided to make their own water fun.
And who could forget Coleson? (No one, because he would never let you!)
And we can't forget swim team which also jump starts our summer. Bridon and Danner are both doing very well. At their first swim meet, Danner got 1st in freestyle and Bridon got 2nd in freestyle. They did sooo awesome. They have had a few meets since then and do a great job and work very hard. I can't help but laugh at their silly poses. They are such crazy boys, and I love them for it.

No comments: