Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Family Weekend

July 10-12 we went to a resort in Phoenix. They have a water park there with huge slides, a wave pool and a lazy river. We swam and played at the water park, swam and went in the jacuzzi at one of the other pools, watched the dive-in movie. And then we swam and played some more until we wore Kyler and Coleson out, and then it was time to go.
Playing in the wave pool.
Tubing down the lazy river.

Look at those slides. I was nervous about going down, but not Danner. Here he is after he just went down one of those huge slides. No problem.

Kyler and Coleson - swimmin' buds!

3 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Wasn't that place so much fun. I can't get over how dang cute Coleson is. I love the video, I couln't stop smiling!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Hi there! This is Julia Johnson (Lindblom) that went to NAU w/ Tom & you guys were in my parents ward forever ago..... I stumbled across your blog & just thought I'd say hi!!! It looks like you guys are doing well!!

thebigcookiefam said...

could your baby be any cuter???? I am so glad you guys had fun, way to wear out your kids, so much fun!