Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Cell Phone Episode

This is my cell phone. Many days I leave my phone here because just behind where it is sitting is where I plug it in to charge it.
This is Coleson's new favorite pastime - playing in the dishwasher.
Here is what we think happened as reenacted by the pictures below.
Coleson climbed on the dishwasher and grabbed the phone. Then he started playing with the phone and eventually dropped it into the bottom of the dishwasher. This morning, Tommy said "I forgot to turn on the dishwasher last night, so would you please turn it on." So I did.
When I went to empty the dishwasher later this morning, here is what I found.
A waterlogged, slightly burned cell phone. I guess it is time for a new phone.

7 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Wow you guys have been busy!!! And to think we've missed out on all of it. I really don't like living over here, I miss out on all the fun! Hey, I'm serious about the cell phone thing!!!!!

dustin and amy said...

Cute background! It didn't show up last time I commented.

thebigcookiefam said...

OK I love that you guys re-inacted (sp) out the cell phone drama. coleson looks so big on standing on the dishwasher. I miss that kid!

Martha said...

I love the cell phone story! Cute how you played it out in pictures. Your blogs looks sweet!
~Martha Bigler

Kristen said...

haha no way! oh wow, kids do the darnest things don't they?? Well it looks like you're doing good, and i love the pics they're so funny!:) i'll see you at the reunion this weekend!

jen said...

kids! i hope you are doing well! i am missing book club a lot lately. hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

Hey, This is Kayla (Robinson) Williams Jenny found my blog so I was just enjoying seeing so many familiar faces. I have a climber too. he likes to pull everything out and climb on the table it is a lot of fun!!! :) I loved looking at your pics.