Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who's the Man

Caroline had these pictures on her blog, and I couldn't resist I had to steal them. On Wednesday of Spring Break (3/18/09), we took the kids swimming at Caroline's pool. Tena said she would pay whoever could stay in the pool the longest a dollar. After what seemed like forever (10-15 min.), Tena started to worry about them being in the cold water for too long and said she would pay them all a dollar. So, they all hopped out and warmed up on the trampoline. Then off to the Dollar Tree to spend their loot. The Dollar Tree just opened across the street. It is the newest favorite place for all the kids in the neighborhood. Kyler didn't quite understand what the Dollar Tree was though. He thought it was a place to go and get dollars, not to spend them.


1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

that is so funny! I can remember doing the same thing when I was a kid on Spring Break. It really makes me miss Mesa. I am also at the park right now freezing and in my sweater because the silly wind won't stop blowing!!! Silly Bagdad!!!!
Christa