Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools

Bridon came home from school today looking very upset. I asked him how his day was and he said in a very sad voice that he got in big trouble and was getting a 3-day in school suspension. I said, "Ha! Ha! very funny, April Fools. He said, "No mom, for real, and he pulls this slip out of his backpack. I look at it and my heart drops. I said, "are you serious Bridon?" Then I started to read it. It said that he had used Abusive language with his teacher. I knew instantly there was no way Bridon could ever use bad language and I said, "Oh, Bridon you had me for a second there."
**********
Then the fun began. Tommy is always getting the best of us. So Bridon and I decided we were going to team up and get dad. We whited out that he used abusive language and marked something else, more believable for Bridon. Then we got him! We had him going for quite a while. He was worrying about what we should do as a punishment for Bridon and everything. We love you Dad! April Fools! We got you good!

2 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Love it! I'm still laughing!

Jill Wright said...

That's great. You're lucky you could be sure your kid wouldn't get in that kind of trouble. We've all ready had 2 calls from the Principal, and we're just dealing with kindergarten! We miss you guys!