Sunday, April 13, 2008

3/19/08 - Kyler was in the bath and he said, "Daddy you need to wash my feet because I got road on it."The other morning Kyler came in for breakfast and one of his brothers tooted. He looked at him and said, "You tooted?" He said, "No." So he looked at him again and said "you farted?"


This week Danner was late for school one day. The teacher marked him absent and so the school called me. I told Danner that I got in trouble because he was late for school. He said, "I thought you didn't get in trouble until 1st grade." I said, "You don't, but in Kindergarten moms get in trouble if your late." So he was telling Bridon about this, and I chimed in and said, "Yeah, you were tardy." Danner looked at me like I had said something mean and said, "I'm not tardy mom." (Thinking I had said tarded).


I always say, "I need to write that down" when my kids say funny things. So this is the section for that. When it gets filled up I will post these on the blog and start over.

1 comment:

jen said...

Don't you LOVE the stuff kids say? Cracks me up daily. My friend calls them kidisms. Love that.