Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pinewood Derby

Saturday(3/1/08) was our Stake's Pinewood Derby. After not having a very fast car last year, Tommy and Bridon decided that they wanted to put their time into making a fast car this year. Well it must have paid off because Bridon's car never lost any of the races it was in. They decided that next year they want to work on putting together a car that looks really awesome. I love the Pinewood Derby and the chance that it gives Bridon and Tommy to do something together.
There were three or four cars that never lost any races, so the dads got these cars together after the pinewood derby was over and raced them. I heard that Connor's won, but of course all of the dads made the excuse that the middle lane was the fastest and so whoever was in the middle lane would win. Silly boys!!!

4 comments:

BaILEy said...

Lindsay I am so excited to see that you have a blog. I was on Angie's and came across yours. I would love to invite you to mine so send me your e-mail address and i'll invite you. bmhall@cox.net

dustin and amy said...

Good job Bridon! We wish we were competing against you guys! That house is still for sell over here!

jen said...

You have definately got the boy thing figured out Lindsey! I know who to call when my son hits this stage. ;)

Kristen said...

hey girly! yeah it was nice seeing you, too bad we couldn't talk much, but hey we have the reunion coming up soon, you're comin right? you're blog is so cute,i'm glad you found me!