Thursday, April 8, 2010

June 2009

June 2009
In a nutshell:

Lindsey went to Girls Camp


Wow, way too much fun!!!


~Played with Crazy Boys~

After a long week at girls camp, it was fun to come home and spend some time with these crazy boys.


~Went to the Lake~

Tommy's family all rented jet skis one day at the end of June and we all went out riding, eating, pulling tubes around, and cliff jumping. Bridon and Danner (yes my 7 yr old) and a bunch of their cousins, jumped off a probably 40 ft cliff. Talk about give me a heart attack. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it, but we were in the middle of the lake and I didn't have my camera. Crazy boys



Kyler never wanted to leave the jet skis. He was crazy, always wanting to go faster.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Is this REALLY you?! Are you really posting??? he he. I have been wondering about you guys a lot. I don't know if you have heard via the grapevine, but I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer on Nov. 2nd. I am almost finished with chemo..yea, then onto radiation.
hope everything is going great in your neck of the woods.
By the way, where do you guys live in Mesa?

Christa Johnson

dustin and amy said...

Ahhh, Lindsey! You're back! Is this for good? I hope so!