Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bowen Family Outing

Bowen Family Outing
November 15, 2008
Well November and December were quite the blur for our family, so now I am going to attempt to catch up on the last two months. On Nov. 15, we went on a family outing to the desert with Tommy's family. Usually once a year we go on some kind of quad outing with his family. It is always so much fun. The kids have a blast. We have way too much good food, and my babies always get worn out as you can see below.
It was a little bit of a windy day, so even though it wasn't that cold the wind made it chilly; and if you know Coleson, you know he won't put a jacket on for anything or anyone. He did pretty good though.
Here is the family football game. On the very first pass, I was injured with a jammed finger. Could someone please teach me how to catch. Anyway, after that, I really could not play so I designated myself as the football photographer.

I took Kyler and Coleson out hunting for bears. Kyler did most of the hunting.
Coleson was his lookout.

Bridon on the quad with cousin Talon. Dallin looking pretty cool in the background.

Wow, they sure are cute.





No comments: