Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rocky Point

Rocky Point
October 1-5, 2008

Well as you can see we went to Rocky Point with the Johnson's; and from the looks of it, our kids want to be a part of their family (I don't blame them, the Johnson's are a pretty awesome family).
We had such a good time. The weather was beautiful. The water was perfect. It was definitely the most relaxing vacation ever. The kids played and played in the ocean, in the sand and in the pools at the resort. When we got tired, we would go up to our condo and relax and watch movies and play games. Then back out to play some more. Some of the favorites were building sand castles, playing football in the ocean and in the pools at the resort, and finding little ocean critters in the reef.
If you are wondering what Danner is holding in his fingers in the picture above, it is his tooth. He lost a tooth while we were in Rocky Point. He was so excited.
There is never a moment that Kyler isn't showing us his moves. And Coleson is about the coolest dude there ever has been.


This is the kids room with the bunk beds; although, half of the time most of them did not end up sleeping in this room but spread out throughout the rest of the condo. It turned into more of the hang out and watch movie room.

This is the only night we went out with the whole family to eat. Tommy and I shared a yummy virgin strawberry daiquiri.
I know Bridon and Danner look like they love each other here, but even as we were taking this picture they were really torturing each other.
I do believe that Coleson is one of the 4 cutest babies I have ever seen. He was so good on this trip. He slept in until 9:00 every morning, and he and Amy's little girl Embry played sooo cute together. He was a little fussy, but after we got home we realized that he had three teeth coming in. I guess that is a pretty good excuse to be a little fussy.
This picture makes me smile every time I look at it because it reminds me how Kyler and Brody were grooving out to the music in the ice cream store. I wish I could have gotten it on video. I could wrap these two up and keep them forever. They are such fun boys. Thanks Johnson family for fun times.



2 comments:

dustin and amy said...

Dustin and I cracked up at the group picture. It looks like we have seven kiddos and you only have one! We had a great time, thanks so much for enviting us. We look forward to next year!!!

Spencer and Caroline Family said...

Looks like a BLAST...maybe our next Las Palomas trip will be a little better with friends!!